Thursday, August 18, 2016

botanical beauty

There's something wonderfully calming about botanical anythings. My brother studied botany so I suppose I'm biased in favour of flora, but I think that botanicals manage to be both sweet and strong at the same time.

The one below is from Pier 1 via Pintrest. How glorious is that deep buttoning?


I found these local lovelies at Mavromac (Leaf of Faith at the top and Charlottes Garden bottom left) and the bottom one is from Brickhouse fabrics.
 I will never shy away from using the interior fabrics on apparel and vise versa. I found these two at House of Fraser.

It's no secret that Pip Studio (below) are masters of all patterns and their botanical prints are no different. Yes, this setup will do me very nicely thanks very much (I'm thinking a weekend away in the country with books and thread and wool and crochet hooks :)


The clever folk at Robert Allen put together these gorgeous botanicals (called Wild Oasis). I love how they're somehow a blend of a Jacobeany-type-floral and a botanical. Just lovely.

 Zara never disappoints! You can get these gorgeous scatters online at Zara Home. Love, love, love.
 Of course, Pip Studio is also famous for their wall coverings and I'm mad for the look below. White on white on white with some bold pattern to brighten things up.



Pottery Barn always come up with cool stuff and I like this fresh, dark take on the traditionally light botanical vibe.


Till next time nerds, 
Luffs :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment