Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Cape to Casablanca


Hertex recently released a stunning new range of wallpapers called Cape to Casablanca. The name alone (what's not to love about both the Cape AND Casablanca after all) is wonderful and I really love the feel of this range. They remind me of Robin Sprong's range of wallpapers which are also totally, totally and especially awesome!

Beldi (below) is described as a Moroccan-goes-modern tile pattern and I think they are super usable. My absolute favourites are the blue/green and the green/pink/orange. 




I LOVE this colour combination below. Anyone for coffee and dates?


Ultra-hip palm trees are included in the mix - the colourway featured below is my fave.




 Last but not least, brightly coloured macaws can be on your walls. I think this would be utterly sublime as a feature wall. I'd love to find an old steam trunk I could wallpaper with this.


Till next time nerds, only 7 hours till gin o'clock :)

x


No comments:

Post a Comment