Friday, July 22, 2016

Christian Lacroix by Designers Guild

I was mooching around dreaming of Spring when an email landed on my desk with just the thing...

To be honest, I didn't really know that Christian Lacroix did fabrics (shame on me!) but I really, really love these. They're bold and colourful and and not too serious.You can find the full range on the Designers Guild website here.


And because they're so smart, they made a stunning rug too!


These beauties (above) are called Jardin and Canopy. So much of lovely!

I'm mad for the floral on the black background. It's quirky (even if this little sofa looks, well, a little little :)


The bottom design called Wild Palms is exotic and rich and reminds me of floor tiles in Morocco or Turkey or somewhere (I've never been to either but one day .... )

Butterfly prints have the potential to be a little bit twee but these are strong and gorgeous. 

Au revoir nerds x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment