Friday, July 22, 2016

grey stoked


Grey skies are gone and the sun is a-shining but there's no getting away from the timeless, classic beauty of grey. It's also the colour of wonderful things like elephants and rhino so what's not to love, eh?

I know I say this all the time about all the fabrics and colours and sofa's and stuff - but I do really, really want this grey velvet, deep buttoned sofa.  
(Image via: www.softnethouse.com)
Plain grey too grey for you? I do fancy these combinations. Clockwise they are Esprit, broadloom, Neverland and Esprit again all from Hertex.
And how cool is this classic-contemporary look from Designers Guild? I really like how they've mixed a light grey and dark grey on the sofa. Veeeery cool.


The contrasting piping and gold woodwork makes this look elegant but unpredictable.

(Image via: www.e14info)
Looking for more local greys? I found these ones below at U&G. Well priced and in greys with all sorts of undertones (P.S. The gauzy one at the very bottom makes up beautifully).


One day when I grow up I want to own one of these day beds. Grey and natural is always a winner and Lizzo (below via St Leger) has put it all together just right.


Much as I love white, white doesn't stay white very long in our house #dogs #kids #life. That's why I'm loving this grey bedlinen.

(Image via www.zoolvainterior.com)
One last word in local greys...I do love these (Brushed and Sateena are my favourite - very touchable) all by Hertex.

(Left to right: Brushed, Brushed, Quill, Sateena, Stone Age, Vidi)


Ciao for now fellow fabric nerds x :)









No comments:

Post a Comment