Monday, July 18, 2016

marsala magic...


So Marsala was the Pantone colour of 2015 and I have to say that I still find it enchanting. In a parallel universe I own a marsala sofa. I am nuts for all these looks below ... just when I think marsala and white is "the one", along comes marsala and turquoise and then marsala and grey. What can I say, there's space in my heart for all kinds of Marsala.
(Images via 1, 2)
Yes, marsala and pale blue will also do just nicely thank you <3 (via www.houseofturquoise.com)


The look below reminds me of those awesome Bar Notables that you find in Buenos Aires...
(Image via www.livespace.com)


Marsala and grey one way...


...and then another. Just awesome.


You can get the look locally from U&G (top and bottom row) and from Hertex (middle)
More local marsala magic fabric clockwise are Brushed (Hertex), Fabricate, Glossy (Hertex), Rationalism (Fabricut), Engrossed (Hertex) and Broadloom (Hertex)

Marsala is a great way to warm up a cool, contemporary space.


Ciao for now nerds x

No comments:

Post a Comment