Monday, July 25, 2016

Topical tropical

Is tropical still topical? Well, I think it is. In 2015 Hertex launched their Tropical range and I have to say, it still makes my heart beat. I've just come back (again) from a holiday in KZN and these gorgeous prints remind me so much of the lush North KZN coast.

My absolute FAVOURITE fabric in the tropical range is Girolata (left). It's printed on the most sublime linen and I was lucky enough to bag a barrel bag that's made out of it. I also love Pina Colada (Middle) because I actually love Pina Colada's. Zen Garden (right) isn't from the same range but is a long time favourite of mine because of the incredible colouring.
You're not leafing now are you (sorry, bad pun :) I do like the palm prints and of course, they would work wonderfully in conservatories and verandas.
They've included some awesome complementing fabrics that are easy on the eye, easy to use and fairly neutral in look-and-feel. I do love the painted broad stripe. Luuuurvly.


Cheerio for now, see you next time nerds x


No comments:

Post a Comment