Monday, July 25, 2016

Samba like it hot

Deep down I know that you associate Jane Churchill with "safe", soft, feminine, Englishy fabrics. It's OK, I did too before I got to know their range a little better. Their range - Samba - is from 2015 but I still love it and find it fun and bright and easy to use.

The geometric on the headboard below is really versatile and would work well for a children's room if you don't want it to date too quickly.


The combination of soft pink with strong pink and orange is fresh and unconventional.


The cross stitch styled floral is just stunning and I think the denim-look blue plain on the sofa is an absolute winner.


You know how some people say that they just don't like florals (it's madness, I know!) well, the floral on a black background just makes it less pretty-pretty. You know, if you were to be persuaded by a floral and all :)



I never met an embroidery I didn't like and the design below (Maracatu) is just too, too stunning for words.



And with that, I bid you goodnight :),
Till next time nerds x



No comments:

Post a Comment