Monday, July 25, 2016

porcelain prints

I was mooching around my local haberdashery (a.k.a my second home) when I found this totally stunning printed linen. It was looking lonely so I had to buy it. I've since seen loads of blue-white porcelain print inspired fabrics and found a few to share with you. 


The clever folk at Zara have put together a stunning look (below) using blue and white. 




I found the fabrics below (left) at Michel Miller Fabrics (Pagoda Garden and Birds on the Vine) and the STUNNING wallpaper (right) is Coleridge by Cole & Son.

I always find something very wantable at Mr Price Home and they did not disappoint with this 100% cotton throw (P.S. if they have sold out of this particular one, they often have blue and white one's that are very similar).
Here are some more you might like... they are (left to right) Intrigue Zanzibar (St Leger), Altes (Home Fabrics), Goma (Home Fabrics), Tessa Proudfoot (St Leger).



And if you like a frock or two, feast your eyes on these. I think they're all fabulous!


I never tire of toile and these top ones from St Leger are awesome. Chiang Mai Dragon (bottom) by Shumacher Fabrics is also an all time favourite of mine (check out their other colour way too - it's stunning).


Last but not least, I give you Thibaut by St Leger. I'm absolutely crazy about the oversize print on the sofa. (Very forgiving of dog hair and dirty feet too :)



Cheers for now nerds x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment