Monday, July 18, 2016

suits me just fine...

I've always had a bit of a thing for suiting fabrics, which is ironic because I'm the least suity person on the planet. Having said that, I like the clean, unfussyness of suiting and I also like the warm texture they bring to interiors. I like that they're gender-neutral and can pretty much work with anything. I've scooped up a few of my favourites to share with you...

I'm mad for the look of these armchairs (images clockwise via 1, 2 and 3and www.volodesign.com). 


The local suiting fabrics featured below are (top row) Engrossed, Manon and Manon and Vici, Veni and Parfait - all from Hertex


A touch of contrasting leather trim or some deep buttoning finishes off the suit look nicely. 
(Images above via 1, 2, 3)
Stripes and linen? Yes please.
(Image above via www.sadecor.co.za)

The delicious suiting fabrics featured below are from U&G and Zoffany (via St. Leger and Viney). The middle one below (U&G) is my favourite.





Till next time nerds x

No comments:

Post a Comment