Wednesday, July 20, 2016

shake your teal feathers...

I can't tell a lie. Teal is one of those colours that just do it for me and I never saw a person that didn't look fabulous in teal. True story. It was hard to whittle down the number of gorgeous images that I found online showcasing teal in all it's glory, I thought these offered a good mix of mood.



Teal and natural. A natural choice. This teal sofa adds a touch of elegance to the industrial mood concrete wall.
(Image via www.freedom.com.au)
Looking for some local great teal deals? The ones below are Glossy, Straightlaced, Cross stitch, Broadloom, Brushed and um, one other, - all from Hertex.


Designer's Guild (above) have done a magnificent job combining plum and old rose with teal. (Well of course they have - they're Designer's Guild!)

The fabric below is Neverland by Hertex and it's one of my all time favourites. Great texture and great colours.


The teal delights below are all from U&G.


The stunning, styled image above is via Pintrest. The splashes of yellow give it a bit of a retro vibe. 


And I leave you with the exotic print Pheasant by Home Fabrics and two stunning plains, Misa Bahamas - a luxurious satin and Conch Misa, both by Hertex.

Till next time nerdos! x



No comments:

Post a Comment