Wednesday, July 20, 2016

well plaid...

It's no secret to anyone that knows me knows that I have a crush on tartan. It must have something to do with my Scottish heritage (apparently we hail from the Royal Stewart clan - which, as you know, is the besterest Tartan) or perhaps it has to do with the whole kilt thing (be still my beating heart :)

Anyhow, I will play the kettle drums for any of these beauties...

While we're at it, I love the lamp too (below).

(Image via www.goodhousekeeping.co.uk)

Yes, me with that fire on that tartan chair with that tea will do just nicely.

(Image via: www.mebelpostroyforum.ru)
If you're looking to bag some tartan for yourself, you can get these toasty ones below from Ralph Lauren.
And just when you thought you really liked the deep reds, greens and blues, along comes some grey to make your day :)
(Images clockwise via: 1, Lizzo by St Leger, 3)
If a Ralph Lauren shop is nowhere near you, you can get these fabulous local tartans from U&G (below)
(middle image via: www.housebeautiful.com)
Aaaaand, if you'd like to cloak your floors in tartan - the rug below is from Hertex.


Naturally, Colefax and Fowler never disappoint (below).  I like that these are a little feminine.

(Image via www.tangleweavedesigns.com)
Last but not least - I'll take the wooden cabin, the chunky knit and the gorgeous bedding too. Perfectly cosy to warm up this wet and blustery Winter weather.
(Images clockwise via 1, 2, 3)

Till next time nerds, and in the meantime, swing that kilt x

No comments:

Post a Comment